Adams County Christian School is a preschool through 12th grade non-denominational, Christ-centered institution with an emphasis on academic excellence. ACCS is accredited by the Mississippi Association of Independent Schools (MAIS) and by AdvancED (formerly SACS).
The vision of Adams County Christian School is that all students will be well rounded spiritually, emotionally, physically, and have the opportunity to obtain their highest level of academic achievement in preparation for the future as productive citizens.
What ACCS Can offer your child:
- Dual Enrollment: 18 hours of college courses available
- Fully certified administration and Faculty
- Film & Photography Class
- Kindergarten through 12th grade curriculum
- K3 and K4 preschool program
- After school care 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Art, computer, library, music, and physical education
- Honors classes
- Foreign languages
- Sports programs - Football, baseball, fast-pitch softball, basketball, soccer, golf, tennis, dance, cheerleading, and pee wee sports.
- 2 year old - 6th grade dance team
- In-school and after school tutoring
- K-12th grade chapel
- Bible classes
Adams County Christian School is accredited by the Mississippi Association of Independent Schools (MAIS) and by AdvancED (formerly SACS).